As Smartcat keeps on growing, we’re thrilled to announce that we have new job openings available. Find out more about each position, and if any of them resonates with you, don’t be shy to apply!
What makes our team special is the passion for building a product that changes and improves the global industry of linguistic services. We believe that the translation industry should be better for everyone. We connect linguists, companies, and agencies to streamline the translation of any content into every language on demand. Our platform helps build and manage translation teams, and puts the translation process on autopilot from content creation to payments.
Aiming for nothing less than to rock the translation world, we’re looking for like-minded creatives and innovators to help us take our game to the next level! So, do you think you have what it takes and are interested in joining our fantastically talented and motivated team?
Who we’re looking for
Below is the rundown of the positions we’re looking to fill. Click on the title to find out the details. With offices located in Boston, Moscow and Limassol, we’re hiring both locally and internationally. Also, remote work is possible for the right candidate in some positions.
- As Product Manager, in charge of payment automation, you will be introducing the most robust and widely used payment solution for the only market network in the global translation industry.
- As Product Marketing Manager, you will be leading cross-functional teams helping them to develop new product features from conception to release.
- As Copywriter, you will be working to create compelling copy and increase the viral potential of our external communication.
- As SEO Expert & Analyst, you will be in charge of analyzing, reviewing and implementing changes to the Smartcat website to ensure it is optimized for search engines.
- As Event Manager, you will be overseeing and organizing various aspects of Smartcat events regularly held at locations around the globe.
- As Email Marketing Manager, you will be helping the product and marketing teams to reach our customers through email campaigns in the most effective way to ensure they stay in touch with our company updates.
- As Account Executive, you will be responsible for closing deals brought by sales development representatives or through inbound marketing activities. You will also work with Smartcat Partners bringing you opportunities and help them close deals they work on.
- As Sales Development Representative, you will be working with both inbound and outbound communications, increasing the success rate of our prospects across the funnel, from the first contact to the closing stage.
- As Support Engineer, you will be providing reactive support to user queries and complaints, and following them up by assigning tickets to other teams.
- As Office Manager, you will be pivotal in creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment in the Moscow office, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety, working closely with our top managers, as well as marketing and sales teams.
If any of the roles listed above pique your interest, get in touch with our Head of Marketing, Arseniy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.