Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
My name is Nadine and I am a native German delivering professional translations as well as proofreading and copy writing services in a variety of fields. Holding a Master's Degree in Politics, Education and Social Sciences, I have been working as a freelance translator and proofreader for more than five years. I am available for translations from English and Spanish into German, software and website localizations as well as proofreading/editing and MTPE.
My areas of expertise include:
- legal and business, incl. whitepapers, business reports and ISO documents
- medical and health related topics
- academic writing and proofreading/editing with a focus on social sciences and economics
- lifestyle and entertainment related topics
- IT contents; software, app and game localizations
- linguistic testing
- project management and QA for translation and content production projects
I am able to process a variety of file types, large volumes and extensive glossaries.
Devotion is the key to smooth, appealing translation. In addition to talent, it takes a genuine love for the written word. Therefore, a skilled translator most likely is also a passionate writer who breathes life into any text, be it a novel or a scientific article.
German native speaker, fluent in English and Spanish and committed to deliver accurate, high-quality TRANSLATIONS & LOCALIZATIONS. In my work, I always strive to retain the tone of the source text, as opposed to a mere word-by-word translation.
I also offer PROOFREADING and EDITING of a variety of German texts, such as blog articles, legal, medical & technical documents, business emails, press releases etc.
I am very responsive and thorough with great attention to detail. Being a freelancer with 20+ years of professional experience, I am very familiar with the needs and concerns of my clients, including deadline constraints.
Are you interested in a long-term collaboration? - Then don't hesitate to get in touch!
I am a native German speaker with a degree in Romance Languages and Economics and my passion is languages. In addition to Spanish and Portuguese, which I specialized in my studies, and where I master the Latin American as well as the European variants, I speak English and I have basic knowledge in French.
I have always felt very comfortable in an international environment and my affinity for other cultures is reflected in my language skills. Furthermore, I was able to pursue this passion in my various stays abroad.
Both, in the economics area, through my studies in Business Administration, and in the legal field, through my apprenticeship as a paralegal, I have the essential understanding to undertake these various types of translation. In addition, my interests and skills cover further areas like, inter alia, education, social and cultural sciences, tourism, literature, journalism, communication and environment. As a qualified linguist I have the appropriate knowledge of the linguistic disciplines and the necessary stylistic skills to apply them to my languages.
I am a conscientious, self-motivated person, which allows me to work responsibly, with a keen eye for detail and I have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.
I have two degrees in translation, a "Diplom" from the Johannes-Gutenberg University in Germany and an MSc in Translation and Interpreting from the Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh. Furthermore, I have been translating for more than 10 years and have worked in a wide array of fields - in the past 5 years I have mainly dealt with pharmaceutical research texts, but continue to translate all sorts of text, including contracts, certificates, degrees and many more.
I am an official translator registered with the Colombian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the language pair German-Spanish, a German National, resident of Medellín for the past 7 years. Having cofounded a language services provider, worked as a language teacher and translator, as well as university professor for intercultural managament and volunteer in intercultural education, I have very solid linguistical skills, as well as a broad overview of many fields of study and strong investigative and research habits.
Hello, my name is Markus and I´m from Germany. Currently I´m studying in a religious institute in Argentina. I have language skills in Brazilian portuguese and latinamerican spanish. During my studies I have a lot of oportunities to improve my translation skills by translating sermons on computer or on time. If you need texts translated or reviewed from spanish/english/portuguese into german feel free to contact me.
German native with a bachelor's degree in Multilingual Communication (University of Applied Sciences Cologne), specialised in translations (English, Spanish to German). Now located in Sweden, therefore speaking and translating from Swedish to German as well.
Freelance translator, I work for a large number of translation agencies across Europe. Language pairs:
English ► German;
Spanish ► German;
Dutch ► German;
Swedish ► German;
Fields of expertise:
• Solar energy, photovoltaics, solar thermal energy, solar cells, solar panels
• Bioclimatic architecture, sustainable architecture, living roof, roof gardens, green walls
• Environmental protection, renewable energies, renewables, energy efficiency, sustainable energy, electrical energy storage, smart grids
• Health, nutrition, sustainability, awareness
• Tourism, travel
• Shipping, transport, traffic
Bei mir können Sie auf fremd- und fachsprachliche sowie translatorische Kompetenz bauen. Als ausgebildete Übersetzerin habe ich mich vorrangig auf die Fachgebiete Recht und Verwaltung, Marketing, Lifestyle, Kosmetik, Tourismus und Nachhaltigkeit spezialisiert. Doch auch in anderen Bereichen übersetze ich kompetent und kundenorientiert. Ich berate Sie gerne hinsichtlich der für Sie passenden Leistung! Please don't hesitate to contact me in English. Por favor, no dude en contactarme en español.
Schon immer haben mich Sprachen fasziniert. Sowohl über meine längeren Auslandsaufenthalte in den Niederlanden und Spanien, als auch über meinen Beruf als oft reisende Bildende Künstlerin und das Leben in einer multikulturellen Stadt, war es mir immer möglich, fremdsprachige Kontakte zu pflegen. Selbst mein Beruf ist Sprache - die bildliche, farbliche, formale, klangliche, texturierte...
In unserer globalisierten Welt bekommen Fremdsprachen zunehmend eine größere Bedeutung und die Arbeit als Übersetzerin, lässt mich daran teilhaben, diese neuen Herausforderungen unserer Gesellschaft anzugehen.
Es ist ein bisschen, als ob man das, was die Kunst ohnehin schon kann, zu überbrücken sucht, denn die Kunst spricht eine internationale Sprache, für alles andere gibt es Übersetzer/Innen ;-)
I am a sworn translator with technical specializations (see above) and some other fields like economical and law translations (contracts, instruments). A second point is interpreting (police, customs, tribunals, private persons, registry offices).
These are the points of top interest:
- longer experience with CAT-Tools (actually Studio 2017)
- project management with colleagues and companies
- technical translations for the specializations above indicated including terminology projects (as german native speakter, but also in the other directions in cooperation with native speakers of other languages). The base technical of these projects is my bureau, the intellectual base the knowledge of natural-scientific and technical bases, and their application to the technical jargon. The constitution of technical terminology also requires the same bases
- necessary net of colleagues as native speakers of other languages
- The translation bureau for the introduction of technical writing.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, London
2012 CTP- Certified Translator Professional qualification
2002 Fulham University London, completed a `Certificate access`-course as introduction to `Diploma in Public Service Interpreting`.
1996-1998 University of Vienna, Romance language studies: French, Spanish, Italian
1986-1994 Höhere Internats-Schule des Bundes Wien, High School, `Matura` certificate, A-level equivalent.
Born and raised as a bilingual in Switzerland I have been involved from a very young age in a world of different languages. With parents from the Canary Islands and Switzerland, I feel that my background has given me a bicultural and international outlook.
As young adult I have been interested in trades and enrolled for a two-year diploma programme at a Swiss Commerce and Trade School. Special family reasons made me migrate to Spain, where I had to take care for a special family member. At this moment I have come to realise that my passion lied in helping less advantaged people and enrolled for the Certified Nurse Assistant Programme. Since then (13 years now) I work as a surgical technologist at surgery theatre, and try to help patients to overcome communication barriers. To interact between physicians and patients is what I do voluntarily whenever I can, to give back to my community.
Some years later, I made my dream come true and took a Double Degree Bachelor in Translation and Interpreting at the local University, while working fulltime at surgery theatre.
I love reading on world cultures, alternative medicines and travels, my favourite topics.
Hi! I am a sworn translator & interpreter for German/Spanish, and I am completely bilingual in those languages. Having spent almost equal amounts of time of my life in Germany and Spain, I have a profound knowledge not only of the languages but also of the cultures. Besides, I have worked for almost 20 years in an international, multicultural environment in the field of marketing / market research / advertising, using English as the main working language.
Here at SmartCAT I was awarded the status of "Senior Translator" for the language pair EN-ES (each Senior Translator passes a rigorous peer review process to prove their outstanding translation skills).
I am a professional translator in German, Spanish and English. I graduated from university in 2011 and have been working as a freelance translator and as a translator for a Chilean University in part-time.
Austrian citizen, residing in Chile since 1999, with a broad technical and industrial background, mostly on-site translating and interpreting in cellulose pulp mills, plywood mills, turbine generators, from process engineering to legal affairs.
regular translation projects since 1997 IT>DE, experience abroad in Germany, Italy, England and Spain. 2006 degree in Translation and Interpretation at at Cologne University of Applied Sciences (Germany). Masters degree in Business Communication Management in 2009 at ESERP Business School Madrid (Spain). Since 2012 working as a freelance translator/interpreter in Madrid (Spain).
Technology and industrial engineering, robotics and automation, Software and Production, as well as transcreation for product placement, services, websites ....
Native German speaker with 31 years of experience as translator and project manager in the translation and software localization environment. Specialized in IT, software, hardware, e-business, technical translations, Medical, economics and Financial.
I am a sworn translator ES-DE and have been working as a translator for 12 years now, as a freelancer since 2007. I am specialized in marketing translations and transcreation and translate also from English on a regular basis.