My name is Nadine and I am a native German delivering professional translations as well as proofreading and copy writing services in a variety of fields. Holding a Master's Degree in Politics, Education and Social Sciences, I have been working as a freelance translator and proofreader for more than five years. I am available for translations from English and Spanish into German, software and website localizations as well as proofreading/editing and MTPE.
My areas of expertise include:
- legal and business, incl. whitepapers, business reports and ISO documents
- medical and health related topics
- academic writing and proofreading/editing with a focus on social sciences and economics
- lifestyle and entertainment related topics
- IT contents; software, app and game localizations
- linguistic testing
- project management and QA for translation and content production projects
I am able to process a variety of file types, large volumes and extensive glossaries.
I am an official translator registered with the Colombian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the language pair German-Spanish, a German National, resident of Medellín for the past 7 years. Having cofounded a language services provider, worked as a language teacher and translator, as well as university professor for intercultural managament and volunteer in intercultural education, I have very solid linguistical skills, as well as a broad overview of many fields of study and strong investigative and research habits.