Proudly providing you with additional services such as project management, content moderating services as well as translation, editing, typing, subtitling, transcription and proofreading services in English, German and Spanish.
Hi! I am a sworn translator & interpreter for German/Spanish, and I am completely bilingual in those languages. Having spent almost equal amounts of time of my life in Germany and Spain, I have a profound knowledge not only of the languages but also of the cultures. Besides, I have worked for almost 20 years in an international, multicultural environment in the field of marketing / market research / advertising, using English as the main working language.
Here at SmartCAT I was awarded the status of "Senior Translator" for the language pair EN-ES (each Senior Translator passes a rigorous peer review process to prove their outstanding translation skills).
I am a project manager for translation and content writing projects. Founder and CEO of The Happy Beavers. I chose a team of excellent translators, editors, proofreaders and content writers and together we offer high-quality services. If you hire me, you will receive a native high-quality result in all mentioned languages in my profile.
I am the right person to talk to if one of the following points applies to you:
• You want to go beyond receiving “just a text in another language” and you are looking for content that is marketing- and SEO-optimized.
• You are afraid that choosing the right freelancer might take very long and you just want to get a high-quality job done.
• Your project is long-term and might involve multiple people, perhaps in multiple languages but you don’t want to talk your project over and over with every single freelancer, instead, just one party to deal with.
Available to chat about your needs. Ready to help your business grow.
My name is Nadine and I am a native German delivering professional translations as well as proofreading and copy writing services in a variety of fields. Holding a Master's Degree in Politics, Education and Social Sciences, I have been working as a freelance translator and proofreader for more than five years. I am available for translations from English and Spanish into German, software and website localizations as well as proofreading/editing and MTPE.
My areas of expertise include:
- legal and business, incl. whitepapers, business reports and ISO documents
- medical and health related topics
- academic writing and proofreading/editing with a focus on social sciences and economics
- lifestyle and entertainment related topics
- IT contents; software, app and game localizations
- linguistic testing
- project management and QA for translation and content production projects
I am able to process a variety of file types, large volumes and extensive glossaries.
Passionate about languages and aviation.
Working now full-time since 3+ years as a translator, localizing content from Latin America, the DACH region, and English-speaking markets.
Background in digital marketing, familiar also with code translation, CMS platforms (LiveWords, WordPress and others), Amazon market place (AMZ) SEO translations (DE/UK/US/MX/ES), keyword research, e-commerce SEO.
Specialized translation areas: Marketing, Product Translations, E-Commerce, Finance, Contracts, Logistics, Crypto
Knowledgeable about presentation editing in PPT and Keynote (layouting, translation, localization), subtitling, uploading and integration of content.
With a team of translators available upon request for: Italian, Croatian, Serbian, Portuguese (Brazil), French
Devotion is the key to smooth, appealing translation. In addition to talent, it takes a genuine love for the written word. Therefore, a skilled translator most likely is also a passionate writer who breathes life into any text, be it a novel or a scientific article.
German native speaker, fluent in English and Spanish and committed to deliver accurate, high-quality TRANSLATIONS & LOCALIZATION. In my work, I always strive to retain the tone of the source text, as opposed to a mere word-by-word translation.
I also offer PROOFREADING and EDITING of a variety of German texts, such as blog articles, legal, medical & technical documents, business emails, press releases etc.
I am very responsive and thorough with great attention to detail. Being a freelancer with 20+ years of professional experience, I am very familiar with the needs and concerns of my clients, including deadline constraints.
Are you interested in a long-term collaboration? - Then don't hesitate to get in touch!
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
An outstanding operator within the tourism and leisure industry with sound knowledge of administrative operations as well as the ethical use of social media and internet to promote and market all aspects of a business
Native Dutch, living in Spain. Translation in 4 languages (Dutch, English, German and Spanish)
I´ve worked in various different industries (Automotive, Retail/Wholesale/Export, Insurance, Real Estate, IT)
I am an official translator registered with the Colombian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the language pair German-Spanish, a German National, resident of Medellín for the past 7 years. Having cofounded a language services provider, worked as a language teacher and translator, as well as university professor for intercultural managament and volunteer in intercultural education, I have very solid linguistical skills, as well as a broad overview of many fields of study and strong investigative and research habits.
I have two degrees in translation, a "Diplom" from the Johannes-Gutenberg University in Germany and an MSc in Translation and Interpreting from the Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh. Furthermore, I have been translating for more than 10 years and have worked in a wide array of fields - in the past 5 years I have mainly dealt with pharmaceutical research texts, but continue to translate all sorts of text, including contracts, certificates, degrees and many more.
I started translating and consecutive interpreting while at university and kept on doing this on an "as needed" basis during my professional life. Now, as I am retired, I have been keeping on with translations and interpretations on a freelance basis.
I am a bilingual translator German-Spanish (raised in Switzerland) with more than 15 years of experience translating mostly technical texts. I have also worked as a teacher, teaching German, Spanish and English for the past ten years. Working as an interpreter for foreigners before court, notary and doctor's visits.
I am a native German speaker with a degree in Romance Languages and Economics and my passion is languages. In addition to Spanish and Portuguese, which I specialized in my studies, and where I master the Latin American as well as the European variants, I speak English and I have basic knowledge in French.
I have always felt very comfortable in an international environment and my affinity for other cultures is reflected in my language skills. Furthermore, I was able to pursue this passion in my various stays abroad.
Both, in the economics area, through my studies in Business Administration, and in the legal field, through my apprenticeship as a paralegal, I have the essential understanding to undertake these various types of translation. In addition, my interests and skills cover further areas like, inter alia, education, social and cultural sciences, tourism, literature, journalism, communication and environment. As a qualified linguist I have the appropriate knowledge of the linguistic disciplines and the necessary stylistic skills to apply them to my languages.
I am a conscientious, self-motivated person, which allows me to work responsibly, with a keen eye for detail and I have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.
I am a professional translator in German, Spanish and English. I graduated from university in 2011 and have been working as a freelance translator and as a translator for a Chilean University in part-time.
Due to my university degrees in nutritional science and molecular biology and the experience I gained as a scientist, I am able to produce translations in complex fields such as:
In recent years, whilst being employed as an Assistant Front Desk Manager, I have gained an in-depth insight into the tourism industry, leading to an additional field of expertise:
• Tourism and Leisure
Additionally, by translating subtitles for TED Talks, I discovered my affinity for subtitling.
Thus, I offer the following services from English or Spanish into German for specialized, as well as generic subjects:
I am a versatile professional looking out for opportunities where I can apply my expert skills and knowledge. I manage an agency under the brand name- Wordwizard services that offers multilingual translation/interpretation and language training services for clients across the globe. My previous work experiences have provided me constant update and development, and have enhanced my ability to follow instructions easily, to learn fast, and to be keen to details.
I am responsible, flexible, persistent, patient, focused and optimistic. I am also very passionate about my work and always make sure my clients are always offered the best. I am always looking forward to build a long term & full time working relation. My end-to-end project management capabilities ensure that my client's project is completed well within the budget and in the given time.
Kindly contact us for cost- efficient and best services.
You want a fast, flawless and professional translation? Look no further.
My goal is to swiftly provide you with a proper translation.
What can you expect?
Manual translation (no Google translate)
Completion of the work on time
Working with vast knowledge in various subjects
Hello, my name is Markus and I´m from Germany. Currently I´m studying at a Liberal Arts College in Georgia US. I have language skills in Brazilian Portuguese and Latinamerican Spanish. During my studies I have a lot of oportunities to improve my translation skills by translating sermons on computer or on time. If you need texts translatations or reviews from Spanish/English/Portuguese into German feel free to contact me.
I am a sworn translator with technical specializations (see above) and some other fields like economical and law translations (contracts, instruments). A second point is interpreting (police, customs, tribunals, private persons, registry offices).
These are the points of top interest:
- longer experience with CAT-Tools (actually Studio 2017)
- project management with colleagues and companies
- technical translations for the specializations above indicated including terminology projects (as german native speakter, but also in the other directions in cooperation with native speakers of other languages). The base technical of these projects is my bureau, the intellectual base the knowledge of natural-scientific and technical bases, and their application to the technical jargon. The constitution of technical terminology also requires the same bases
- necessary net of colleagues as native speakers of other languages
- The translation bureau for the introduction of technical writing.
Опыт работы техническим и устным переводчиком по широкому спектру тематик (высокие технологии, промышленность и производство, юриспруденция, финансы и бюджетирование, бизнес, дизайн и проектирование и др.).
Переводы по направлению международной торговли, экспортно-импортных операций.
Опыт сопровождения бизнес- и официальных делегаций.
I am a very happy, optimistic and outgoing person. I have a lovely family and with my parents I moved to Spain when I was 11 years young. I returned to Germany in two occasions to finish my baccalaureate and to gain work experience, but my initial schooling years were in Spain. I love nature and animals, at home we have dogs and cats. My working life has been mostly in the financial world with over 15 years experience, having achieved also directing my own branch and team of 5. I left the banking industry to dedicate myself to my passion, languages and am loving it! In addition to this I do networking events for different companies and give their presentations and speeches, to help in their international developments.
I discovered my love for languages in young years, always wanted to know what other are saying. I am a native German and soon learned English, Spanish and French.
As I lived in Spain since I am 11 years old, I consider my Spanish level as bilingual.
Native German from Hamburg, bilingual in French and fluent in English and Spanish. I lived and worked for more than 7 years in Spain. Since 2009 I live and work in French speaking countries (Burkina and France).
I am multilingual translator and linguist specialized in Modern Languages.
I have wide experience in the translation and language industry.
I like to provide top-notch digital and language solutions.
I'm also a member of CONALTI and IAPTI associations.
My website: https://felixrigaud.wixsite.com/felixrigaud
My IAPTI Profile: https://www.iapti.org/felix-rigaud/
Responsible for translations from ENGLISH, ITALIAN, AND SPANISH to GERMAN in the literary-creative, cultural, touristic, gaming, and advertising fields. Responsible for GERMAN copywritten texts in the literary- creative, cultural, touristic, gaming, and advertising fields.
I am a Spanish and German native speaker with a 10-year experience translating from and into both languages, and I have worked with English as well. I have worked translating from technical manuals to subtitles for short-films appearing in international festivals in Germany. I grew up in both Colombian and German cultures, and from a very young age my love and interest for languages and cultures have grown. I studied my B.A. in the University of Regensburg on Spanish, English and French Philologies, with emphasis on Linguistics, Cultural Studies and Literary Studies.
My name is Claudia and I'm a translator and proofreader for English, Spanish and French to (Swiss) German based in Zurich, Switzerland.
I specialize in corporate communications, marketing, fundraising, online communication, NGOs, humanitarian aid and development aid.
I mainly offer translations of:
- press releases
- flyers and brochures
- (e-)newsletters and (e-)mailings
- social media and blog posts
- websites, landing pages
I am half German and Half Panamanian, and therefor speak and write both languages at a native level, since I went to school in both countries. After studying 5 years in North Carolina in the United states, I returned to Panama, where I worked at the German Embassy in Panama, employing all three of my language skills, written and spoken, which I now want to put to use as a translater. I am currently getting certified in Panama (where I have passed the exams) but the process is slow on the departments end. However I have passed my exams well.
I am an Arabic speaking and professional content writer who lives in an Arab country also I speak and write English and French fluently also I translate Spanish and German.
I graduated from the best university in the country with a recognized certificate in the specialty of English, then I worked in translating texts for students for 5 years from French to English, which enabled me to have a great experience in this fields
-Great experience in the translation field (Arabic/English/French/Spanish/German/ukrainian).
- English-Arabic-French translation.
- Writing and Typing.
- Transcription and Subtitles.
- Arabic/English voice-over (Male).
- Word and PDF.
I offer free test translation to prove my competence to my employer. This is a decision you will not regret. I will Provide High-Quality Translations Every Single Time!
My name is Izaskun, I am Spanish and have a masters degree in translation - interpreting of Spanish, English and German since 2000. Throughout these twenty years I have worked on hundreds of translation projects with many companies and public institutions. I have been lucky to continue training in translation and I can handle any kind of text. I would have no problem adapting to any indications and deadlines, as I have always done in all the collaborations in which I have taken part along these years. I would love to collaborate with you in your next translation task.