I am a native Korean speaker and work as an English to Korean freelance translator. I majored in English at university with a minor in business administration, and also hold a master's degree in economics.
Before I began to work as a freelance translator, I worked full time as a market researcher for about three years. I worked in the IT, insurance and construction industries as a researcher.
As a translator, I have extensive experience in the IT, travel and government (especially relating to social services) sectors. In addition, sectors I have translation experience in include finance, cosmetics and real estates.
The types of documents I mainly deal with include marketing materials (website contents, promotional emails or letters), legal documents (terms and conditions, terms of service) and government publications.
* Accuracy and Proficiency in written English and Korean
* Outstanding Searching Skills
* Advanced level in typing-Korean and English
* Excellent Computer Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* CAT Tool : SDL Trados 2017 Freelancer
My specialty fields are
* Marketing (cosmetics, fashion, tourism, food and drink)
* Biomedical Sciences (Translation +800,000 words until now)
And I’m interested in exploring new fields.
- Main e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype ID: dennyyy444
- Telegram ID: dennis381506
- Line / WeChat ID: denny381506
- Proz.com profile: http://www.proz.com/profile/2303731 (Certified full member)
Summary of Abilities
- A full-time English → Korean translator as a native speaker of Korean
- Specialized in Advertisements & Marketing, Fashion, Games and Education & Training
- 5,000 words of capacity every day
- CAT tools: SDL Trados Studio 2015 freelancer (main), Memsource, Smartling, MemoQ and XTM Cloud
- Excellent Computer skills: MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Painter, Adobe Acrobat and Hangul
I am a native Korean speaker from South Korea, Seoul. I received my BA degree in English Translation & Interpretation. Over the last 7 years, I have translated numerous online media and documents as well as websites, from English into Korean and vice & versa. I guarantee accurate translation, professional attitude and deadline commitment. Feel free to contact me.
Hello, I am qualified in English to Korean (or vice versa) Translating and Interpreting. I aim to attain the higher level client and customer satisfaction with my sound knowledge and proficiency of English and Korean.
and I am willing to provide a perfect translation of the subjects and promote the services offered by the company to the fullest.
my work is 100% guaranteed. I can complete every translation without errors or mistakes.
During my undergraduate and graduate years, I've studied nutritional sciences, molecular biology and biochemistry and published several biological research papers. Currently, I am working as clinical research associate at CRO company where I monitor clinical trials. Thus, I am very familiar to and experienced with clinical research protocol, informed consent form, investigator's brochure, local ethics(IRB) letters, etc. I have translated these documents as part-time job previously for the last 4 years. Please refer to attached CV for more information on my background. Thank you!