I am a native Korean speaker and work as an English to Korean freelance translator. I majored in English at university with a minor in business administration, and also hold a master's degree in economics.
Before I began to work as a freelance translator, I worked full time as a market researcher for about three years. I worked in the IT, insurance and construction industries as a researcher.
As a translator, I have extensive experience in the IT, travel and government (especially relating to social services) sectors. In addition, sectors I have translation experience in include finance, cosmetics and real estates.
The types of documents I mainly deal with include marketing materials (website contents, promotional emails or letters), legal documents (terms and conditions, terms of service) and government publications.
* Accuracy and Proficiency in written English and Korean
* Outstanding Searching Skills
* Advanced level in typing-Korean and English
* Excellent Computer Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* CAT Tool : SDL Trados 2017 Freelancer
My specialty fields are
* Marketing (cosmetics, fashion, tourism, food and drink)
* Biomedical Sciences (Translation +800,000 words until now)
And I’m interested in exploring new fields.
I have been working as a professional translator at fiverr.com since 2015 and during that time I have worked for various companies such as amore pacific or samsung. I also translated for major applications such as hola VPN or hotspot VPN
- Main e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype ID: dennyyy444
- Telegram ID: dennis381506
- Line / WeChat ID: denny381506
- Proz.com profile: http://www.proz.com/profile/2303731 (Certified full member)
Summary of Abilities
- A full-time English → Korean translator as a native speaker of Korean
- Specialized in Advertisements & Marketing, Fashion, Games and Education & Training
- 5,000 words of capacity every day
- CAT tools: SDL Trados Studio 2015 freelancer (main), Memsource, Smartling, MemoQ and XTM Cloud
- Excellent Computer skills: MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Painter, Adobe Acrobat and Hangul
I am a native Korean speaker from South Korea, Seoul. I received my BA degree in English Translation & Interpretation. Over the last 7 years, I have translated numerous online media and documents as well as websites, from English into Korean and vice & versa. I guarantee accurate translation, professional attitude and deadline commitment. Feel free to contact me.
I am a native Korean translator and project manager / project supervisor over 20 years of experience. I have provided many language services including translation, revision, post-editing services for Asian language projects including English to Korean ones to many clients in Europe and United States. My strong point is superior skills for translation and revision and my career success is strengthening by flexibility, responsiveness and efficient scheduling to the client’s needs. Many clients have satisfied with my work and performance and none of the projects was lost due to quality or managing issues.