Some of my translation work:
- translating for Google, mostly support content for AdWords and Analytics
- localization of the well-known software tools Wise Registry Cleaner and Wise Disk Cleaner – www.wisecleaner.com
- website localizations, e.g. secfone.co.uk, www.unlazify.com, tesco.brandbank.com and others
- I regularly translate user manuals for Hewlett-Packard and Panasonic products
- translation of user manuals for various consumer products, sport devices, etc.
- localization of Oxid eShop
- TELC German B1
- Cisco CCNA Exploration 1-4
- Cisco CCNA 640-802
As an experienced freelance translator (English to Slovak) with than ten year's experience, I am offering my professional services on a freelance basis. Reliable, high quality translation, always available for urgent projects. My working experience and knowledge let me offer highest quality translation services in the following areas: Information technology (computers, hardware, software), electronics, audio/video devices, home entertainment, mobile phones.
Born and raised in Slovakia, I've started my Translation career, right after finishing my BA in Translating and Interpreting. As a starting Slovak, Czech -English Translator and Interpreter, I decided to continued my professional development and I graduated from Newcastle University, 2 years later, with a degree in Cross-Cultural Communication.
Since then I continue working as a Translator and Interpreter in Slovak, Czech, English languages and their combinations, specializing, among others (IT & Medicine), mainly in Business, Finance & Marketing and Technical(Automotive) fields.
I am a strong believer in high-quality, efficiency and reliability!