Rustam Muhamad is a native Malay speaker, graduated from National University of Malaysia and has a degree in Information Technology (Industrial Computing). He has started his translation service full-time in 2016.
He provides professional Translation, Transcreation and Editing services for English to Malay language and vice versa. His area of expertise includes Banking, Marketing, IT, Arts, Artwork/Illustrations, Software, ERP, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Sports, Insurance, Medical and Entertainment.
Rustam has vast experience in the translation Industry. Some of his qualities are meticulous, attention to details and quality assurance.
He had successfully completed ‘Successful Professional Freelance Translator’ course by Mindsoft Resources (Malay Freelance Translator).
Nadiah is a 100% native Malay speaker where Malay is really her everyday language. She have worked on website localization, translation, editing, proofreading and LQA for Pinterest, Dropbox, Microsoft, also translation, editing and proofreading in business management, advertisement, certificates and other fields for her former and current clients. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (major in Finance). She is able to complete the task by the deadline, with excellent quality. She is available at any day, any time, and can start working on any projects as soon as required.
• Graduated with Honours from University of Bradford in Engineering.
• A certified translator from Institut Terjemahan & Buku Malaysia
• Experienced in translating business and technical documents, contracts, books and websites.
A well-presented, polite, articulate and friendly individual who is fully aware of diversity & multicultural issues, hence, able to combine a polite manner with razor-sharp efficiency. An experienced, multi-skilled & reliable freelance translator with a proven ability to translate documents from a source language to a target language. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas & can communicate clearly & effectively with people from all social & professional backgrounds. Flexible in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise & at the same time remaining aware of professional roles & boundaries.
• Solid experience in translating & subtitling in all areas: business, legal, technical and commercial.
• Possess proven ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.
• Able to work accurately, detailed, work under tight timeframes.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and client relation capabilities.
• A calm professional with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Adapt well to challenge, resourceful and flexible.
• Experienced in observing tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
• Computer skills: MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Trados.
A very senior and experienced translator with relevant professional qualification, who complies with the strictest datelines without compromising on the quality. Have undertaken translation projects covering almost in all major fields as indicated above.