English to German Translator
My areas of expertise are technical, financial (with a special focus on forex), e-commerce, tourism, medical and academic texts. Language has always fascinated me—not merely the speaking of foreign languages but the act of translation in particular. Transforming the precise meaning of a text and making it alive in a different language requires more than an excellent command of the grammar and vocabulary of the target language. The translated text needs to sound natural and fluent, and maintaining the correct context is similarly essential. Translation of web-based e-commerce pages, for instance, is very different from translating an academic text or a literary piece. I specialize in translating documents from English or Dutch into German, my mother tongue. I translate only into my home language as translations out of one’s home language can go badly wrong—both for oneself and for the client—if one is not fully bilingual. I am reliable.
Being raised tri-lingual (German, English and Turkish) and fluent in all three languages for over 20 years (in written and spoken form). Primary aim is maintaining progressive flow and naturalness of each language, bringing to the fore and highlighting the concept of each topic/ sector, including comprehensive research for precision in terminology use. Combining the traget languages with their given cultures enables me to translate and proofread/ edit translated documents efficiently and with pointed accuracy (translation: GER>EN / EN>GER up to 3,500 words/ day and TR>EN / TR>GER up to 3,000 words/ day; proofreading/ editing: up to 15,000 words/ day).
Each translation is individually proofread and edited thoroughly, checking accurate use of jargon, grammar and spelling.
Previous qualification and experiences as Language Teacher/ Language Coach/ Tutor (English, Turkish and German), thus increasing skills as a linguist. Worked as professional private tutor to the finest most exclusive names in Munich as well as in Istanbul and experience working with young adults and adults (incl. Business English).
Increased professional skills as an Assistant for Tax Consulting, including accounting, financial statements, tax assessment, private/ corporate contracts as well as legal letters, has led to in-depth knowledge of jargon and its accurate use.
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
My name is Julius Schaad, I am a German American freelance translator and language tutor of German and English. I speak fluent Russian and possess basic language skills in French and Farsi. I have a German degree in engineering, which I obtained in 2010. In the same year I started working as a freelance translator (English and German), and since 2013 I have been teaching English and German as a language tutor in Moscow, Russia. In 2017 I graduated from Moscow State University (MSU) with a degree in International Relations. Since October 2018 I have been working as a German and English editor in a Moscow-based German consulting company.
Deutsch und russisch sind meine Muttersprachen. Ich übersetze alles pünktlich und qualitativ. Freue mich auf alle Anfragen.
Мой родной язык - немецкий и русский. Перевожу быстро и качественно. Буду рада новым заказам!
Professional translator in German (native), Turkish (native), Italian (fluent) and English (fluent).
I was born in Germany and I currently live in Turkey, where I have been working as a translator and tourist guide for over 15 years. I have excellent verbal and written language skills in German, Turkish, Italian and English, and due to my profession as a tourist guide I possess a very profound knowledge.
I am a state-approved translator and tour guide in German, Turkish, Italian and English.
I am SPECIALIZED IN TECHNOLOGY & IT/BUSINESS & FINANCE/MARKETING/VIDEO GAMES
I am a reliable, quick and passionate translator living in Berlin and offer high-quality translations helping to reach your target audience easily.
I have several years of experience in linguistic activities such as producing translations in technical, academic and marketing environment as well as working in different positions in the office management and finance departments. Since 2016 I work as a freelance translator.
As a native German, I have completed my bachelor's degree at University of Applied Sciences Magdeburg-Stendal in Technical Translation. I also provide proofreading, editing and transcription services. Feel free to contact me, if you need expert help for your business. I would be happy to support you.
I am a former journalist and marketing content writer from Austria, native in German and near-native in English and Swedish. I have 9 years’ experience in translating, writing, editing, and product reviewing. My specializations are IT and engineering as well as marketing and financial content. However, I want to work more in various fields in order to learn more.
I'm fast in response and delivery with quality. So I believe that you will have good experience when working with me.
Professional English/German Translator/Editor/Writer
I am a professional English/German translator/editor and freelance writer. Going the extra mile for my clients and making sure they always receive the best product possible are key features of my work ethic.
Whether you need articles, documents, apps or even your granny's cookbook translated to German, I will do my very best to ensure that you receive a translation that is not only accurate, but also authentic and professional - because translation is so much more than just replacing words.
In-depth knowledge of grammar, style and syntax of both languages combined with experience in translating medical, technical and business texts provide me with the tools necessary to professionally translate your texts and make them available for a broader audience.
I hold a degree in English language studies/English language teaching as well as a degree in marketing.
10+ years as translator/editor and 4 years as language trainer.
Lanugages are my passion! ITranslating is so fascinating, because it connects people from different continents ans ciuntries.
I've been loving langauges sinces my childhood. It's amazing to see the different terrms and words in another language for the same matter.
I started to translate from time to time in 1992, allthough I have a cusiness and legal background, I always was busy with languages and translating beside my job as a tax adviser, lateron I managed a German-Taiwanese shipping company, all in English of course.
I learned Russian in an extended way since my childhood, lateron Persian and Turkish (this is the country, where I 'm currently living.)
You can participate from my experience and knowledge, my accuracy and reliability.
You can preorder directly at https://TobyFree.com/free-german-translation /// German Translation (English/French to German/de-DE) & High German Voice Over Recording Studio /// mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org /// tel:+4933926790075 | tel:+4915229705418 | fax:+4932121021177 | skype:tobiasf80?chat /// Business Hours: Monday to Saturday 13.00 – 22.00 o'clock (UTC+01:00 Berlin time) /// About me: For about 4 years I have been living near Berlin and translating from English to German – mainly software localization and technical content (automotive manuals, smartphones, apps, adword campaigns). /// Education: 2003 – Graduate Engineer for Computer Science (Dipl.-Ing. equiv. M.Eng.) 1998 – Abitur (A-Level certificate) with advanced courses in English (French as second language) and German History
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
1993-Present: Member of Chartered Institute of Linguists (MCIL)
Since 2018: Chartered Linguist (CL)
SUMMARY OF CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Extensive experience in examination provision for the IoL Educational Trust and other examination bodies at all levels, including:
o Syllabus development
o Setting and assessment of examination material
o Examination management
o Liaison with stakeholders
o Ofqual accreditation
o Quality control, including marking and moderation
o Assessor training
• 30 years of experience as a freelance translator and proofreader (Eng – German) of semi-technical and general material including general interest publications, advertising copy, consumer electronics, subtitles, audio material and documentation relating to language testing and language learning.
• 22 years of experience as oral examiner and assessor, written marker, setter, proofreader and moderator at all levels
After my two university degrees - A levels teacher of English, geography and politics; Distinguished Doctorate in economics and social sciences - I worked for ten years as director of a big commercial language school and for ten years as a teacher at state schools. I have also been working as a translator for more than ten years, in the main fields that I studied at universities: business with marketing/finance, law/politics, tourism and social sciences.
I am highly qualified and have been working for top institutions like British Parliament, the Tourism Ministry of Malta, big German publishing houses and internatiional companies.
I am a native German translator, and I am specialised in several fields. For years I've been working successfully with different translation agencies as well as major companies such as Siemens or General Electric. I offer high quality translation and localization services as well as proofreading.
15 years of experience in editing academic papers (theses, dissertations, proposals, reports, abstracts) in various fields, German and English; 10 years of experience in translating, editing, proofreading, script and audio LQA for top clients of various industries, please see List of Clients; samples on request!
Freelance translator, I work for a large number of translation agencies across Europe. Language pairs:
English ► German;
Spanish ► German;
Dutch ► German;
Swedish ► German;
Fields of expertise:
• Solar energy, photovoltaics, solar thermal energy, solar cells, solar panels
• Bioclimatic architecture, sustainable architecture, living roof, roof gardens, green walls
• Environmental protection, renewable energies, renewables, energy efficiency, sustainable energy, electrical energy storage, smart grids
• Health, nutrition, sustainability, awareness
• Tourism, travel
• Shipping, transport, traffic
My name is Fatih and I am translator. I was born and grew up in Germany. In 2006 i moved to Turkey where i am living now ever since. I started working as a freelance translator in year 2012 when i started going to the Hacettepe University. My experties lie in the field of technology, electric and mechanic engineering.
I am a native German translator with experiences as electrician and a degree in engineering, specializing in renewable energy with years of work experience in research and development. I can also translate technical texts like user manuals, product description or texts on general topics. Together with my partner who is a native Spanish translator, we offer translation services to individuals, companies and organizations.
You want your dream clients to hang on your every word;
but finding the right ones to reach them can be a tad tedious.
Or downright excruciating.
Well, take a deep breath. It doesn’t have to be this way.
After more than 12 years of managing my own business as well as international relations for numerous clients, I started concentrating on what I’m most passionate about:
Writing copy and creating valuable content for businesses on a mission.
I work in three distinct ways:
One: Translating your marketing and communication documents to convey your message to German readers.
Two: Creating meaningful, valuable content to support you in positioning your business.
Three: Revamping your business copy and PR documents.
Sounds good? Then let’s get rolling!
Guess you’d like to get to know me a little more before you go off exploring my services.
Kudos for being thorough on your inquiry! I can relate.
This business is my passion and perfect results for the projects I take part in are my personal agenda.
Here’s what you need to know about me:
This year, I was appointed president for the DVÜD, the german association for freelance translators and interpreters www.dvud.de
I do pro bono translations for Translators Without Borders.
I help my clients (that’s you!) get exactly what they need:
Texts with a twist of that certain je ne sais quoi to stick in your reader’s head and mind.
So, if you’re quite over coach class results for your first class enterprise,
come work with me at The Vegan Translator.
Contact me for a free consultation. I look forward to talking to you.
I was born in Germany and my native language is German and Greek. From very young I took all the necessary qualifications to know these languages as native. I love these languages and I learn more words day to day. However I have qualifications in German from Goethe institut Zertifikat and Mittelstufe and in English Lower Michigan but in an advanced level and vocabulary because I love learn more and more. And as my native language is Greek I am from High school graduated.