United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, London
Originally from Germany, I have spent the last 4 years working and living abroad, improving and building upon my language skills. Graduated with a Master's Degree in Automotive Engineering, I have more than 3 years post-graduate experience in the mechanical engineering industry. I am highly specialized in technical translation, especially for the automotive & engineering business and can guarantee excellent written content for a better & smoother readers’ experience as well as deadline commitment.
Ever since I began working as a freelance translator, I participated in diverse translation projects such as:
• website localization
• Amazon product listings
• Shopify store localization
• marketing material, brochures, manuals
• software and mobile application localization, incl. mobile gaming apps
• technical & scientific translations, especially for the automotive industry.
English to German Translator
My areas of expertise are technical, financial (with a special focus on forex), e-commerce, tourism, medical and academic texts. Language has always fascinated me—not merely the speaking of foreign languages but the act of translation in particular. Transforming the precise meaning of a text and making it alive in a different language requires more than an excellent command of the grammar and vocabulary of the target language. The translated text needs to sound natural and fluent, and maintaining the correct context is similarly essential. Translation of web-based e-commerce pages, for instance, is very different from translating an academic text or a literary piece. I specialize in translating documents from English or Dutch into German, my mother tongue. I translate only into my home language as translations out of one’s home language can go badly wrong—both for oneself and for the client—if one is not fully bilingual. I am reliable.
As a freelance translator with educational background in IT and physics, I can offer translations specifically in those areas. I've been working as a freelance translator for about two years now and I was able to gather experience in post-MT translation, translation and subtitling. As an active gamer and musician, I am also interested in jobs concerning those areas.
Starting as interpreter and translator during the balkan war, while studying German language in Zagreb, I moved 1995 to Austria, where I live ever since. I am Croatian and German native with profund knowledge of English language. In the meanwhile I was working in big international companies like European Telecom International, a company of Telefonica, and DHL. Since 2012 I am self-employed and work as translator and writer.
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
Deutsch und russisch sind meine Muttersprachen. Ich übersetze alles pünktlich und qualitativ. Freue mich auf alle Anfragen.
Мой родной язык - немецкий и русский. Перевожу быстро и качественно. Буду рада новым заказам!
I am a former journalist and marketing content writer from Austria, native in German and near-native in English and Swedish. I have 9 years’ experience in translating, writing, editing, and product reviewing. My specializations are IT and engineering as well as marketing and financial content. However, I want to work more in various fields in order to learn more.
I'm fast in response and delivery with quality. So I believe that you will have good experience when working with me.
Professional English/German Translator/Editor/Writer
I am a professional English/German translator/editor and freelance writer. Going the extra mile for my clients and making sure they always receive the best product possible are key features of my work ethic.
Whether you need articles, documents, apps or even your granny's cookbook translated to German, I will do my very best to ensure that you receive a translation that is not only accurate, but also authentic and professional - because translation is so much more than just replacing words.
In-depth knowledge of grammar, style and syntax of both languages combined with experience in translating medical, technical and business texts provide me with the tools necessary to professionally translate your texts and make them available for a broader audience.
I hold a degree in English language studies/English language teaching as well as a degree in marketing.
10+ years as translator/editor and 4 years as language trainer.
My name is Claudia Heidemann (company name ch_translations) and I am a translator for the languages German, English, Dutch and Latin. Since I am a native German speaker and as I study Bachelor Electrical Engineering in English (and have been speaking English on a daily basis much earlier) I feel very comfortable in both languages and in translating between them. I started as a freelance translator on the freelancer's website Fiverr (link to my profile there: https://www.fiverr.com/ch_translations) and I have completed over 200 projects there so far with an average rating of 4.95/5. Since summer 2016 I was mostly working on projects that I got in touch with via ProZ. I also work with SDL Trados 2014 and recently discovered as well used other CAT tools like MateCat, SmartCAT, Google Translator Kit and Smartling. I have gained most of my experience by translating websites, (technical) manuals, apps and promotional brochures/videos. In this time, so that I am familiar with translating texts in this field. My capacity per day, depending on the source document, can be up to 2000 words for translating and up to 5000 words for editing as well as proofreading. My rates can be usually negotiated individually depending on the project.
You can preorder directly at https://TobyFree.com/free-german-translation /// German Translation (English/French to German/de-DE) & High German Voice Over Recording Studio /// mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org /// tel:+4933926790075 | tel:+4915229705418 | fax:+4932121021177 | skype:tobiasf80?chat /// Business Hours: Monday to Saturday 13.00 – 22.00 o'clock (UTC+01:00 Berlin time) /// About me: For about 4 years I have been living near Berlin and translating from English to German – mainly software localization and technical content (automotive manuals, smartphones, apps, adword campaigns). /// Education: 2003 – Graduate Engineer for Computer Science (Dipl.-Ing. equiv. M.Eng.) 1998 – Abitur (A-Level certificate) with advanced courses in English (French as second language) and German History
After my two university degrees - A levels teacher of English, geography and politics; Distinguished Doctorate in economics and social sciences - I worked for ten years as director of a big commercial language school and for ten years as a teacher at state schools. I have also been working as a translator for more than ten years, in the main fields that I studied at universities: business with marketing/finance, law/politics, tourism and social sciences.
I am highly qualified and have been working for top institutions like British Parliament, the Tourism Ministry of Malta, big German publishing houses and internatiional companies.
I am a native German translator, and I am specialised in several fields. For years I've been working successfully with different translation agencies as well as major companies such as Siemens or General Electric. I offer high quality translation and localization services as well as proofreading.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
One day someone told me "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life" - and here I am. I have always been very passionate about languages and technology, so I combined the two to become a technical translator. Being a freelancer gives me the freedom to take on projects that inspire me and put all my heart and soul into them, which also reflects in the quality of my work.
I am a very curious person and strive to gather new knowledge every day. In line with the slogan "Every day is a school day", I take the chance to deepen my existing knowledge while doing research for my translation projects. The companies in the fields I chose launch an array of innovations every single day... one more amazing than the other.
If you have a project that needs translated, a great innovation you think I need to know about or if you want my expertise on a language-related matter, please don't be shy and drop me a line or check out my website: www.nysatranslations.com!
regular translation projects since 1997 IT>DE, experience abroad in Germany, Italy, England and Spain. 2006 degree in Translation and Interpretation at at Cologne University of Applied Sciences (Germany). Masters degree in Business Communication Management in 2009 at ESERP Business School Madrid (Spain). Since 2012 working as a freelance translator/interpreter in Madrid (Spain).
Technology and industrial engineering, robotics and automation, Software and Production, as well as transcreation for product placement, services, websites ....
Freelance translator, I work for a large number of translation agencies across Europe. Language pairs:
English ► German;
Spanish ► German;
Dutch ► German;
Swedish ► German;
Fields of expertise:
• Solar energy, photovoltaics, solar thermal energy, solar cells, solar panels
• Bioclimatic architecture, sustainable architecture, living roof, roof gardens, green walls
• Environmental protection, renewable energies, renewables, energy efficiency, sustainable energy, electrical energy storage, smart grids
• Health, nutrition, sustainability, awareness
• Tourism, travel
• Shipping, transport, traffic
My name is Fatih and I am translator. I was born and grew up in Germany. In 2006 i moved to Turkey where i am living now ever since. I started working as a freelance translator in year 2012 when i started going to the Hacettepe University. My experties lie in the field of technology, electric and mechanic engineering.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
I am a freelance translator for Japanese, English and German with a strong academic background and work experience of several years. Working and playing with languages is a passion to me, and my clients can be sure to always receive the best product quality I am capable of. I remain convinced that a healthy employer-employee relationship hinges upon mutual respect, reliance as well as clear and open communication. Therefore, I’m constantly working not only to improve my language abilities, but also on broadening my array of soft(ware) skills to be your preferred cooperation partner for long- or short-term projects.
I have a strong educational background and deep knowledge of the following subjects:
- arts, culture, history, religion, popular culture, entertainment, linguistics, society
During my career I focused on deepening my knowledge especially on the following subjects:
- automotives, IT, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, tourism and travel
As a freelance translator for the English-German and Japanese-German language pair, I have worked on various projects of all sizes, ranging from manuals, websites and mobile games to business presentations, educational material and large-scale triple-A titles in the videogame business.
I am in possession of the highest degree of proficiency in the Japanese language (JLPT 1).
I am a native German translator with experiences as electrician and a degree in engineering, specializing in renewable energy with years of work experience in research and development. I can also translate technical texts like user manuals, product description or texts on general topics. Together with my partner who is a native Spanish translator, we offer translation services to individuals, companies and organizations.
You want your dream clients to hang on your every word;
but finding the right ones to reach them can be a tad tedious.
Or downright excruciating.
Well, take a deep breath. It doesn’t have to be this way.
After more than 12 years of managing my own business as well as international relations for numerous clients, I started concentrating on what I’m most passionate about:
Writing copy and creating valuable content for businesses on a mission.
I work in three distinct ways:
One: Translating your marketing and communication documents to convey your message to German readers.
Two: Creating meaningful, valuable content to support you in positioning your business.
Three: Revamping your business copy and PR documents.
Sounds good? Then let’s get rolling!
Guess you’d like to get to know me a little more before you go off exploring my services.
Kudos for being thorough on your inquiry! I can relate.
This business is my passion and perfect results for the projects I take part in are my personal agenda.
Here’s what you need to know about me:
This year, I was appointed president for the DVÜD, the german association for freelance translators and interpreters www.dvud.de
I do pro bono translations for Translators Without Borders.
I help my clients (that’s you!) get exactly what they need:
Texts with a twist of that certain je ne sais quoi to stick in your reader’s head and mind.
So, if you’re quite over coach class results for your first class enterprise,
come work with me at The Vegan Translator.
Contact me for a free consultation. I look forward to talking to you.