I am an experienced and skilled translator for many years and offer superior quality, timely collaboration, and excellent service. I hold a Ph. D. degree in the natural sciences accompanied by a successful publication track record (21 published articles in reputable journals in English). I have lived in the UK and the USA for many years and go back and forth between Germany and the USA.
As an independent translator for almost two years, I have translated the contents of my clients in a clear, accurate and appealing way for the intended audience. I work with different topics and due to my heavy scientific background, I especially enjoy translating life science, medical, pharmaceutical and technology contents. I am very meticulous and always deliver the work within the specified deadline. I offer a free 90-day warranty for my services in case a completed and accepted project needs to be changed or updated.
English to German Translator
My areas of expertise are technical, financial (with a special focus on forex), e-commerce, tourism, medical and academic texts. Language has always fascinated me—not merely the speaking of foreign languages but the act of translation in particular. Transforming the precise meaning of a text and making it alive in a different language requires more than an excellent command of the grammar and vocabulary of the target language. The translated text needs to sound natural and fluent, and maintaining the correct context is similarly essential. Translation of web-based e-commerce pages, for instance, is very different from translating an academic text or a literary piece. I specialize in translating documents from English or Dutch into German, my mother tongue. I translate only into my home language as translations out of one’s home language can go badly wrong—both for oneself and for the client—if one is not fully bilingual. I am reliable.
Hi. Im Edward coming from DEU. My wife is Russian. We work together. We translate german,russian,english,ukranian languages native and high quality. Please contact with me if you have any questions or projects.. Also İm living in Turkey in Antalya and working in a company which produces every hardwood works. Im simultaneous Translator there with Engineers and Mechanics.
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
I am a sworn translator in Germany and am native in both German and Russian. I have studied Translation Studies in Heidelberg (Germany) and International Relations in Budapest (Hungary). My specializations stem from practical work experience either as a freelancer in translation, or as an employee in the branch. In any case don't hesitate to ask me about my CV and I will be happy to forward it to you, so you get to know more about me as a professional in the translation business.
Lanugages are my passion! ITranslating is so fascinating, because it connects people from different continents ans ciuntries.
I've been loving langauges sinces my childhood. It's amazing to see the different terrms and words in another language for the same matter.
I started to translate from time to time in 1992, allthough I have a cusiness and legal background, I always was busy with languages and translating beside my job as a tax adviser, lateron I managed a German-Taiwanese shipping company, all in English of course.
I learned Russian in an extended way since my childhood, lateron Persian and Turkish (this is the country, where I 'm currently living.)
You can participate from my experience and knowledge, my accuracy and reliability.
Growing up biculturally (I’m German but I grew up in Turkey), I have learned 3 languages (German, Turkish & English) like my mother tongue and I have been involved with translation for many years. On top of it, I did a bachelor in Translation Studies at Istanbul University. I love languages, and translation has an inevitable place in my life. I do professional verbal and written translations and I am a multiskilled and reliable translator with the ability to handle problems of the translation process along with excellent negotiation skills. I wish to gain more experience and improve myself continuously.
You can preorder directly at https://TobyFree.com/free-german-translation /// German Translation (English/French to German/de-DE) & High German Voice Over Recording Studio /// mailto:email@example.com /// tel:+4933926790075 | tel:+4915229705418 | fax:+4932121021177 | skype:tobiasf80?chat /// Business Hours: Monday to Saturday 13.00 – 22.00 o'clock (UTC+01:00 Berlin time) /// About me: For about 4 years I have been living near Berlin and translating from English to German – mainly software localization and technical content (automotive manuals, smartphones, apps, adword campaigns). /// Education: 2003 – Graduate Engineer for Computer Science (Dipl.-Ing. equiv. M.Eng.) 1998 – Abitur (A-Level certificate) with advanced courses in English (French as second language) and German History
I am a native German translator, and I am specialised in several fields. For years I've been working successfully with different translation agencies as well as major companies such as Siemens or General Electric. I offer high quality translation and localization services as well as proofreading.