I do both copywriting, translations and editing of everything from product descriptions, sales texts and material, fiction and non-fiction manuscripts, articles and sponsored content, subtitles, academic papers and articles.
As a copywriter and editor my focus is always equally on grammar and rhetorics, meaning you will always get high quality, spellchecked texts with focus on the best way of getting your point across to the right audiences and target groups.
Danish is my mother tongue and with an MA in Comparative Literature and Creative Writing I have a uniquely tuned academic eye for Danish grammar, rhetoric, proverbs and sayings as well as knowledge and understanding of foreign languages and cultural references, as I understand and read both English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish and Norwegian literature.
I have been working with multiple aspects of communication the past years and therefore have a broad experience in how to write and communicate in various kinds of projects.
From my educational background I bring a great knowledge of literature. Since translation is very well represented in the literary world it is something I have been working with for the past 5 years. I have a great knowledge of what makes a good translation and wrote my master thesis in translations studies.
Use me to translate whatever you want and you will guaranteed a great result.
I hereby offer my linguist competences for your translation/writing/proofing needs:
* Native DANISH, born in Aarhus, currently living in Copenhagen
* Multi-lingual Native in DANISH/FRENCH/GERMAN and UK ENGLISH (Bretagne, Copenhagen, New York & London)
* Master Degree, International Business Administration (2003)
* Cand. Ling. Merc. Degree (French, German, UK English) (1996)
* Certified (ATA)- ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, DANISH for 12 years+
* Professional, Global Sales- and Marketing Director for 25+ years
* Digital Native and Tech Savvy for more than 20+ years.
* 100% Human Intellectual fluency. I am NOT a robot...
* 100% Personally me - NO exotic 3rd party distribution...
Always negotiable on Large volumes
Delivery: by set deadline
Payment by PayPal much preferred, please :-)
Looking forward to a long-term and professional cooperation,
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
If you need your website translated into Danish, you have come to the right place. With significant experience as a translator I am well-practiced in creative writing and solving challenging translation tasks. Considerably skilled in e-commerce with a wide range of knowledge, including online marketing and SEO for the Danish market, I have a proven track record of excellent external audits. Utilising skills in translation, proofreading, transcreation and SEO writing, I deliver high quality Danish web content that generates sales.
Specialist & interest areas:
Online marketing and SEO
Art & design
Food & drink
Parenting and education
Graphics & multimedia
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Llangollen
Danish native, bilingual in Danish/English, B.A. in English and Spanish from Aarhus Business School/Aarhus University, Denmark.
I have many years of experience as a professional translator and have worked with translation, editing & proofreading in a number of fields, including but not limited to:
● IT documentation & applications
● HR (job ads, employment contracts, employee handbooks)
● Website content & webshops
● Books (non-fiction) & articles
● Academic papers
● Correspondance (commercial, private, confidential)
● Brochures & leaflets
● User manuals (technical and others)
● Clinical evaluations
● Contracts (purchases & sales, renovation etc.)
Whether I translate, proofread or edit, I use a number of online and offline reference sources and where required also research to ensure accuracy. I offer meticulous work with good attention to detail and possess good communication skills..
I am passionate about language. I have a master´s degree in media. During my studies, I have focused on language and how it affects communication. I have work experience in journalism, content writing, television and video production.
- MA Business Languages, Translation and Interpretation, Copenhagen Business School (1996), English
- Licensed Translator, English<>Danish
- Medical Technician (with specialization in neurology/audiology exams), Southern Vocational College of Denmark (2011)
- Native Danish speaker living in Denmark
- National accreditation: Member of Danish State-Authorized Translators and Interpreters Association (DT)
- Extensive translation and editing experience with technical, IT and medical documentation
- High level of computer and IT skills
- QA/Software testing experience: Beta tester on all MS Windows versions since Windows XP
- Localization testing experience: Beta tester on all Danish MS Windows versions since Windows XP
- Exacting and with an eye for detail
- Responsible and able to meet strict deadlines