Born in Czechoslovakia, then moved to Russian Federation. Studied biology in Lobachevsky State University in Nizhniy Novgorod. Worked as a teacher of information and communication technology in high school for two years, then worked as a web software engineer. Run an own web development studio. I was the technical director of the First Nizhniy Novgorod Internet Television for 5 years. Worked as a software developer and test engineer of the DSS (decision support system) for the oil and gas industry. Was in charge of the DSS testing department. Worked as a project manager on launching the Xerox EasyTranslator Service in partnership with ABBYY LS. Freelance translator since 2014, Primary State Registration Number of the Sole Proprietor 316527500077979.
TED (http://www.ted.com), Flarus (http://www.flarus.ru), Shevtsoff Company (http://shevtsoff.org), BGText (http://bgtext.com), Sfera Studios (http://sferastudios.com), Civilization IV: A New Dawn (http://anewdawn.sourceforge.net), ABC Translation (http://abc-translations.ru), Motaword (http://motaword.com), Unbabel (http://unbabel.com), Lingual Consultancy Services (https://lingualconsultancy.com), ABBYY LS (http://abbyy-ls.com), AG Translation (http://agtc.ru)
- Diploma in English Language and Literature (Advance Learning Interactive Systems Online, http://alison.com);
- Crafting an Effective Writer (Coursera, http://coursera.org);
- Academic and Business Writing (BerkeleyX, http://edx.org);
- College Writing 2.1x, 2.2x, 2.3x (BerkeleyX, http://edx.org);
- English Grammar and Style (Write101x, Univercity of Queensland, http://edx.org);