Chinese (Hong Kong)
- Native in Cantonese (Traditional Chinese Hong Kong), fluent in Mandarin (Simplified Chinese), working as a professional translator in the UK for over 9 years, truly bilingual and multi-cultural
- DipTrans (English> Chinese)
- Member of Chartered Institute of Linguists (MCIL)
- Qualified Member of Institute of Translation & Interpreting (MITI): English > Chinese (Medical & Pharmaceutical)
- Successful translator with passion in languages and localisation
Specialization: - Social Science, Social Services, Social Research, Education, Public and Government Services, Health Services, Medical and Pharmaceuticals, Psychology, Police and legal matters
- Experiences in advertising materials, patient information leaflets and ICF, researches and surveys, HR and corporate training.
- Solid experience in software and website localisation, including language testing and linguistic QA.