ProZ Profile: http://www.proz.com/translator/2177009
Translation ǁ Transcreation ǁ Localization ǁ Editing ǁ
Reviewing ǁ Proofreading
- Capable to meet all deadlines within the time frame
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Focused, detail oriented and committed to ensure high quality translations
- Efficient in localizing content to deliver the right style to the right audience.
- Welcome challenges - able to make suitable change so as to fit new conditions.
- EN>PT-Br Translation and Transcreation of social media content to the International Paralympics Rio 2016 for the International Paralympic Committee (IPC - United Nations) since 2014. Work acknowledged in official letter by Sir Philip Craven, IPC President.
- Translation of the Exhibition & Catalogue of Identity, a Bloody Romance by the German multimedia artist Jens Vilela Neumann – Source Languages: English and German.
- Large review projects (book & PhD thesis review) in under 3 months - over 100,000 words.
(2011 –Present) Part-Time Freelance Translator EN/DE>PT-Br
Shortlist of some recent projects:
- TED Talks - English & German transcription, translation EN/DE>PT-Br of talk reviews. Subtitling and Synchronization of PT-Br subtitles.
- Movie Synchronization of EN subtitles - Cracks in the Mask by Frances Calvert (58 min).
- IT Project translator & editor.
As editor PT-Br: proof-reading spelling and grammar, checking consistency of format, language and style, writing glossary entries.
As translator EN>PT-Br.
Field: IT (Software/Hardware) and users interface.