YOLANDA G. TRENTADUE
P.O. Box 7723 • Ann Arbor, Michigan • 48107 • Cell: (734) 686-1546 [email protected]
Translation and localization of business documents and other materials in the language pairs: English - Spanish and Czech (both native tongues); editing/proofreading materials, post machine translation, following established rules pertaining to factors such as word meanings, sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, and mechanics; translations of legal documentation in Spanish, Czech and English.
Summary of Qualifications
• More than fifteen years of Translating in the language pairs: English/Spanish/Czech document experience. Extremely high level of fluency in Spanish, Czech as well as command of English.
• Superb command of idiomatic Spanish, Czech and English language and grammar.
• Extensive knowledge of vocabulary in the three languages.
• General erudition and intimate familiarity with the three cultures
(lived in South America, Czech Republic and the US.)
• Ability to edit and review other translations.
• Sound ability to translate legal documents.
• Excellent computer/word-processing skills (Microsoft Office Suit: Word, Excel,
Power Point, Publisher, Access.) Quick-Books, SAP programs.
• Experience with CAT translation tools as SDL Trados Studio 2015; Babylon.
• Ability to work independently, solve problems.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Adhere to high standards of work ethic
• Skills in research activities.
• Extremely punctual.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a team environment.