• Worked as a Chemist in Central Chemical Lab. for Ministry of Electricity of Egypt (Feb.1986 – Dec.1989) – Cairo- Egypt – treated with the analysis of various sample for all the power stations of the country by the use of the instruments like Atomic absorption, IR, UV, ICP, Polarography, Ion chromatography, etc.
• Worked as a Chemist and a senior chemist in Talkha Power Station –Ministry of Electricity of Egypt (Dec.1989 – Feb. 1999) – Chemistry department – Experienced in the water treatment, boilers treatments, Industrial and sewage wastewater treatments, Hydrogen and hypochlorite production, cooling water, corrosion and scale prevention and drinking water production.
• Worked as a senior chemist in Talkha Power Station – East Delta Company for Electricity Production - Ministry of Electricity of Egypt (Feb.1999 – Feb. 2003) – Environment department - Experienced in Pollution monitoring in (air, water and soil) and applying the environment regulations, studied many environmental problems and proposed the suitable solutions which was applied. Also shared in two international environment conferences with two researched concerned about the environment and the energy
• Worked as a Chief of chemists (Inspector) in Quality Control Sector - East Delta and Middle Delta Companies for Electricity Production - Ministry of Electricity of Egypt (Feb.2003 – Feb. 9) – Chemistry, Environment and Safety Department- Experienced in auditing and inspecting all the work in the branches of Chemistry, environment and safety in the various power stations belonging to the company. Prepared training courses for the chemists and technicians in the company. Made two researches to modify the chemical treatment for raw water and the closed cooling water of gaseous power stations and the modifications was applied in the company power stations.
• Working currently in Petrochemicals Industries Company of Kuwait in Quality Control and Research Development. (since Feb. 2009 till now )- Experienced in Testing the materials and products( raw, export, catalysts, oils, etc.) with the use of instruments. Working as ISO 17025 coordinator for QCRD. Prepared and implemented 6-sigma projects. Process safety management auditor. Safety coordinator for chemical laboratories.
Short notes about my interests:
Interests and Experience are wide but mostly concerned about the water, wastewater treatments, corrosion and the energy beside the nature and environment reservation, the first research was about the Environmental protection laws and shared it in the 10th International Environmental conference for the Mediterranean Sea countries in Alexandria and it was put in considerations and led to the modifications of the Environments laws later, also, contributed with a research in the international conference for environmental hazard mitigation in Cairo University with a research about the economic benefits which can be gained from changing to the use of natural gas instead of crude oil, heavy oil and to some limit for the light fuels with exploring a study case for results gathered during two years for measurements with deviation from the allowed limits and costs of maintenance, the third research was about a modification in materials used in water treatment by making coupling of alum and ferric chloride with studied ratio to improve the quality of the produced water and decrease the cost of the treatment, the fourth research was about addition of certain biocide materials to the closed cooling circles to prevent the consumption of the corrosion inhibitors by the effect of bacteria; it was applied in the treatment in the stations of the company. the fifth research was to make designs to be introduced in the train of the exhausted air after coming out from the burner chamber in its way to the Chimney, through these additional chamber ( reactor) the exhausted gases which include (NOX, SOX and CO2) are treated with ammonia solution to use these gases in producing fertilizers and wash the air from pollutants to produce environmentally clean air beside gaining liquid fertilizer, these are the major researches beside some normal researches to solve problems facing the work in power stations.
• Process safety management (PSM) internal audit – Kuwait - Feb 2015
• ISO 17025 understanding and application – Kuwait - 2013
• Safety and Health Care - Safety and Health Care Institute – Egypt - May 2007
• Quality Assurance and ISO - April 2007
• The Concept of Quality in Manufacturing - National Quality Institute (NQI) – Egypt - June 2006
• Development of the Leadership and Management Skills - March 2005
• The Advanced courses of English Language - Mansoura University - August 1996
• The course of Security for workplace and people inside. 1995
• Water Treatment and Corrosion Protection - June 1993
• Chemical Treatments and Corrosion Protection - September 1991
• Preparing training documents and conducting it for new chemists and technicians.
• Scientific Research and translation.
• Scientific Articles and blogs
• Freelancer instructor and trainer
• 6-sigma projects