Dear Project Hiring Manager
I would like to show interest in your job post involving the skill of Translating, Proof & Copy Editing and Reviewing content. I have attached my Curriculum Vitae that address your requirements and show my employment record and educational qualifications.
l am here writing to express my interest in your virtual set up, and would like to submit my resume for Translator/Copy Editor (Familiar with Scientific, Medical/Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical, Advertising (marketing), Fashion, Construction, Consumer products, Entertainment, Environmental, Hospitality, Information technology, Insurance, Internet/E-commerce, Investment / Securities, Tourism, Philosophy, Art/literary fields related terminologies; Language: English <>Bengali, Hindi< English < Bengali).
I would love the opportunity to prove and discuss my suitability and to find out more about the position. I can prove that I have:
• Experience in editing / translating articles, news, interviews and books as shown on
• A brief history of Editing / Translating various publications including print and on-line
• Demonstrated success developing ideas into published works
• Experience of working in an editorial team and contributing to the success of that team
• High-level editing skills –structural editing, copy reviewing and proof-reading
I am without any inhibition to complete any such job in time / having on-line job done in proper time, if it suits me and, as at par with my next career move, I am very interested in pursuing a job of translator/proof editor.
I am available to chat by email or Skype, and would be happy to set up a suitable time to discuss the job you're moving with and some ideas about the nicest way to go for it. I will be available 40 hours per week for this position.