We're a team of freelancers (localizers, SEOs, devs, testers) providing digital product localization and SEO services and working with indie devs and businesses.
See our website: [HIDDEN]
We need new talent on our video game localization projects.
We are looking for freelance localizers who mainly focus on video games and preferably have website or a LinkedIn profile (you can make one, it's free).
Please do not send your template application, but answer these questions:
- What's your primary translation specialization?
- What's your secondary translation specialization?
- What types of projects/genres/clients you have strong experience with in those areas, and how much experience too?
- How many games have you localized? Fully or partially? Paid or pro bono/fan?
- URL to your LinkedIn profile?
Reply **with your resume** to [HIDDEN]