SENIOR/EXPERT FARSI LINGUISTS
ManpowerGroup Public Sector, a ManpowerGroup Company (NASDAQ: MAN), provides a full range of translation, transcription and interpreting services in 150 languages. We are located in Falls Church, VA and serve both government and commercial clients.
We are seeking Farsi linguists for a multi-year contract position with our government client based in Northern VA. This is an actual position, not a potential one. Candidates must be capable of working independently and within assigned team. Candidates will be required to travel within the Washington metropolitan area to various government and non-government facilities. Some overseas travel may be required. Candidates shall normally work Monday thru Friday during normal business hours between 7:00am 6pm. On rare occasions, candidates may be required to work overtime including some weekends and holidays.
- Must be a native or near-native speaker of Farsi, ability to type in Farsi is required. If you have taken any Farsi language tests, state the year and your score, please.
- Must have excellent written English language skills. If you have taken any English language tests, state the year and your score, please.
- Must have experience as a linguist, translator, or editor.
- Must be familiar with Iranian political system and culture.
- Must be willing to relocate to Northern VA.
- Must be willing to undergo Top Secret clearance investigation with Full Scope polygraph. Clearance is not required at the time of application.
- Must be a US citizen.
RATE Compensation is hourly and based on experience. Consultant benefits are offered. No relocation expenses are offered.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS To be considered, send your resume with the subject line:
SENIOR/EXPERT FARSI LINGUISTS and your name
In your email message, state your knowledge, skills, and abilities regarding each of the requirements above and add your desired hourly rate, please. Unfortunately, if you don't follow these instructions, you will not be considered.
No phone calls, please.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)