I hope you are well.
My name is Radosveta Karakocheva and I work as a Vendor Coordinator in Asian Absolute ltd.
We are an international company and we are now in a process of recruiting linguists and interpreters for a UN bid.
Please tell me for which tasks will be available:
Translation, editing or interpreting , or all of them?
-Please indicate negotiated rates for
Consecutive / simultaneous interpreting (per day (8 hours), per half day(4 hours)
1-Resourcing of suitable translators and interpreters for the following 8 languages
EN-Thai: 1 TR & 1 ED
Thai¬-EN: 1 TR & 1ED
EN<->TH 1 Interpretor able to do consecutive and simultaneous
EN-Bahasa: 1 TR & 1 ED
Bahasa ¬-EN: 1 TR & 1ED
EN< -> Bahasa 1 Interpreter able to do consecutive and simultaneous
EN-Malay: 1 TR & 1 ED
Malay ¬-EN: 1 TR & 1ED
EN< -> Malay 1 Interpreter able to do consecutive and simultaneous
EN-SC: 1 TR & 1 ED
SC¬-EN: 1 TR & 1ED
EN< -> SC 1 Interpreter able to do consecutive and simultaneous
EN- Burmese: 1 TR & 1 ED
Burmese ¬-EN: 1 TR & 1ED
EN< -> Burmese 1 Interpreter able to do consecutive and simultaneous
EN- Lao: 1 TR & 1 ED
Lao ¬-EN: 1 TR & 1ED
EN< -> Lao 1 Interpreter able to do consecutive and simultaneous
EN- Tagalog: 1 TR & 1 ED
Tagalog ¬-EN: 1 TR & 1ED
EN< - > Tagalog 1 Interpreter able to do consecutive and simultaneous
EN- Vietnamese: 1 TR & 1 ED
Vietnamese ¬-EN: 1 TR & 1ED
EN< - > Vietnamese 1 Interpreter able to do consecutive and simultaneous
EN- Khmer: 1 TR & 1 ED
Khmer ¬-EN: 1 TR & 1ED
EN< - > Khmer 1 Interpreter able to do consecutive and simultaneous
REQUIREMENTS (PROOF OF MEETING THOSE NEED TO BE VISIBLE IN CVs)
- University degree in foreign languages, social sciences, international relations, business administration or any relevant fields; Degree in Linguistics/ Languages desirable;
- Fluency in local languages and English language is essential
- Excellent written skill and style;
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience in translation/ interpretation
- Professional accreditation as translator in the designated local language and in English,
- Ability to produce a high volume of quality content
- Familiar with women human’s rights issue and must be gender-sensitive and be able to translate sensitive issues in appropriate manner.
The selected contractor shall perform the Services using the personnel listed as key personnel in the Contract. Substitution of key personnel shall only be permitted in accordance with section 2.4 of the General Conditions of Contract.
3- Provide CVs in the requested format (see attached template).
4-Test to come
- Please note that the evaluation of the bids will be conducted for translation and interpretation separately.
- >> For Translation work, we are required to submit a sample work
- >> For Interpretation work, we are required to organize a short skype interview with UN Women to assess the language skills of the interpreters. The interviews will be conducted as a second phase of the technical evaluation and each bidder will be contacted individually to schedule the interview.
Please see the info below and send your CV and rates to [HIDDEN] and [HIDDEN]
Once I receive your e-mail, I will contact you to discuss further details.
Looking forward to our future collaboration!
We are proud that you are part of our network of approved vendors
and we hope you enjoy working with us. The more clients we
attract the more projects we can offer you; please help us to
raise our profile by supporting us on social media: • Follow us on Facebook: click here
• Follow us on Twitter: click here
• Follow us on LinkedIn: click here
• Follow us on Google+: click here
• Follow us on Glassdoor : click here Kind regards,
Radosveta Karakocheva | Vendor Coordinator
T: +44 20 7456 1058 ext. 202, +359 5246 0643 | F: +44 870 762
7568 | E: [HIDDEN]
Asian Absolute Limited
Alexander Dyakovich str. 45, Varna, 9000, BG