For our client, one of the largest localization companies in the world, we are currently looking for an:
Indian Vendor Manager, full-time, home-based
First preference for location is Delhi/Gurgaon but other cities in India will be considered.
- Co-operate with Sales and Ops to clearly understand the existing and future partner requirements.
- Negotiate supplier price rates on yearly and/or project basis.
- Identify, Qualify, Contract and Develop partners (company and Freelance) solutions for languages in alignment with company's business requirements and strategic direction.
- Ensure information systems (supplier database, etc.) are always up to-date with current supplier details.
- Build lasting relationships with our regional key partners in alignment with Company's strategic direction.
- Negotiate discounts with suppliers on yearly and/or project basis.
- Track performance of partner solutions and implement corrective actions when appropriate.
- Communicate / directly interact with selected partners.
- Keep up to date with local market trends relevant to the locales of interest. - Represent Company at industry conferences.
- Build efficient and effective working processes and systems.
- Participate in the strategic planning of the Resource Manager Team
- Act as the first escalation path for internal customers in Company and Resource managers.
- Perform on-site partner audit and business review meetings.
- Make sure Operations is provided with the best possible outsourcing solutions considering price, quality and expertise.
- Provide guidance and consultancy to PMs to ensure Operations use most suitable vendor solution.
- Have market knowledge/research activities to prepare reporting on Moravia resource availability, coverage of services in different industries vs competitors’ situation (benchmarking).
- Represent company on the local events, exhibitions to headhunt. new resources and build positive brand awareness in the India.