Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, serving more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries.
We engage a global team of highly skilled freelance translators who are experts in various academic fields. CACTUS is honoured to be ranked 15th (after a screening of more than 40,000 companies) on the 2016 list of Top 100 Companies for Remote/Freelance Jobs [HIDDEN] ).
We’re currently looking for specialist freelance translators. Apply now and register instantly!
• Accurately convey the meaning of the source text
• Research legal, technical, and scientific phraseology to find the appropriate terms
• Produce a grammatically correct final version
• Proficiency in Japanese and English
• An understanding and knowledge of technical terminology
• Relevant certification or training, e.g., MA in translation studies (preferred but not essential)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Japanese to English translation (preferred but not essential)
• A Post Doc/Masters/Bachelor’s degree or expertise in Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
Our selection process involves a short sample exercise.
To proceed, please fill out a brief registration form here: