We are currently looking for an Japanese/English Translator for a freelance contract. This person will work within a team responsible for the translation and editing of game content, press releases and other varied internal documents.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
• Translating text from English into Japanese. Please note that there is a substantial amount of editing to be done on texts already written in Japanese.
• Showing adaptability and flexibility, as well as the ability to make effective use of all available resources, are key to this role.
• Game-testing makes up a significant portion of the workload.
Experience and qualifications:
• BA in literature, translation or equivalent
• Prior experience in translation
• Bilingual (Japanese-English spoken/written)
• Excellent communication skills and an appreciation for the subtleties of language and grammar
• Able to do precise, accurate work under pressure, and prioritise work load in order to meet varying deadlines
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Familiarity with video games and/or wireless technology an asset
• The candidate will be a native Japanese speaker or equivalent.
• Must like testing video games on a daily basis.
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
• Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now
To Apply: Please see our offer at: [HIDDEN]