My name is Cabena Charts and I am an assistant to the Vendor Manager at Venga Global Inc.
I am very pleased to contact you for a possible collaboration in localization/translation projects.
We are looking for a English(US) > Korean translator with experience in Marketing related to IT content to work on our ongoing projects for one of our largest clients.
In order to be selected for the job, linguists must meet the following requirements:
1. Native Korean speaker
2. Have experience in Marketing and IT content.
3. Accept to take a test for the client’s editor evaluation. (~300 words long)
4. Willing to use MemoQ as CAT tool (online projects). The software is free and we provide you with a mobile license and technical assistance.
If you are interested, please send us an e-mail at: [HIDDEN] including your most updated CV and highlighting in the e-mail this very important information:
1) Details of previous experience in translating Marketing material related to IT.
2) If you accept to work with MemoQ
3) If you agree to take the small test.
4) Your Translation and your Editing rate per source word and your hourly rate in USD or EUR.
Thank you very much for your time and your possible interest in our collaboration.
Looking forward to your reply,
Member of Vendor Management Team at Venga Global