We are looking for an experimented person, who will join our company and our team.
Our requirements are:
- 10+ years of Recruitment experience within Linguistic and Localization industry, International company
- Local, native Indian preferably based in Delhi area
- Excellent network within localization world
- Self-motivated top performer as well caring, managing, influencing others
- Fluent English- written and spoken, understand international environment, client facing experienced
Proven success on hiring translators, reviewers, SME in fast and dynamic localization company
Make sure Operations is provided with the best possible localization resources considering price, quality and expertise
Co-operate with Sales and Operations to clearly understand the existing and future resource requirements
Search and select required resources based on profile requirements
Address performance issues from Production to our localization resources
Co-operate with Linguistic department addressing QA issues with resources
Prepare resource solution for our new clients- prepare market resource overview on North and South India localization languages
Maintain actual and accurate information within Vendor database
Build lasting relationships with our regional key partners in alignment with Moravia's strategic direction
Track performance of partner solutions and implement corrective actions when appropriate
Negotiate service rates according client requirements and market - including annual discounts
Track new services offered by localization companies, freelancers
opportunity to work on strategic project within professional team.
Opportunity to work with world leading clients and solutions.
We are looking forward working with you!