We are looking for a quality manager for a client, language pair: English to Japanese. Here are the details.
1. Verifying and checking translations
2. Maintaining style guide and glossary
3. Marketing background(experience)
4. Visit client's local office if necessary
5. Training translation teams
6. Providing an interface between localization team and functional teams/filed offices
1. QM needs to do basic projects as a reviewer. To check translation and give feedback.
2. Except basic review tasks, QM also needs to maintain the style guide and glossary to ensure and improve quality.
3. Juniper' content is marketing and they need a reviewer who has marketing project background. And this is very important.
4. This need good communication skill, QM will need to go to local office to meet translation or have a meeting and so on. Maybe once a month, not so frequent.
5. The main contact is translation team, QM needs to co-operate with them and sometimes to give training or meeting. All is to ensure the quality.
6. QM will become a language owner, not only focus on translation quality, but also to control the whole. It needs communication with localization and functional teams. And sometimes have a meeting with PM in America.
The estimated workload is about 40 hours per month.
1. native in Japanese
2. good command of both English and Japanese
3. Marketing project experienced is preferred.
4. living in Tokyo.
If you meet with the requirements and interested in working with us, please send your CV and HOURLY RATE to [HIDDEN] Thank you!