English to Tagalog Freelance Translators
SDI Media, the world's largest supplier of subtitling services for the television, cinema, video and DVD industries, is looking for English to Tagalog language freelance translators for upcoming projects.
• Near native Tagalog and English language proficiency level.
• Strong grammar and auditory skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation, proofreading, and editing experience.
• Must have stable internet access and a windows based computer.
• Must be a resident of the Republic of the Philippines, preferably in Metro Manila.
• Freelance position.
• You can work at home or anywhere with stable internet connection.
• You will be translating English TV/ movie materials.
Interested parties, you may send your resume and cover letter to [HIDDEN] with “English to Tagalog Translation” and your name in the subject line. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.