In compliance with quality assurance specifications, the Copy Editor & Content Reviewer will perform complex testing of localized products, using tools provided. This role is responsible for verifying that text/images convey the same message as the source language (EN-US), and will provide high-quality proofreading, review and editing translation services.
All our projects are high profile and require a lot of care and attention to detail.
– Fixed term contract. Long term opportunities may be available to the right candidate who is able to demonstrate the necessary skills and attitude over time.
-Onsite position in Munich, Germany.
– Candidate must be eligible to work in Germany
– Candidate must have native speaker fluency in Norwegian, Danish, French, Russian or Malay.
– Candidate must be proficient in written and spoken English
Desired Skills and Experience
• Familiar with Mac, Apple products, services or features
• Ability to type in native language with local keyboard
• Translation, editing and proofreading experience (preferred)
• Good knowledge of, and level of interest in cultural goods (music, movies, games, books, apps) for the target country audience
• Some experience in journalism / copy editing / marketing / editorial or similar (preferred)
• Culturally savvy with a good sense of judgment on the appropriateness of content for the target country’s audience
• Strong linguistic skills, preferably with experience in Translation / Localization / Editing / Proofreading / QA / Interpretation
If you meet the requirements above and you are interested, please submit your résumé to [HIDDEN]