We are Day Translations, a rapidly growing translation and interpreting firm.
We are in need of a kind, educated and professional person to work with our company in a long-term and full-time position as a Project Manager Consultant. We need someone who is dedicated and willing to grow with our company as we grow.
This is a very serious job, so we need someone with a strong work ethic and good team work. This job is 9 hours per day with a 1-hour break, 5 days per week. It is a full-time position with room for growth and promotion.
If you are interested in this job, here are some of the responsibilities.
1. Manage projects and related specific activities within given constraints of time, budget and quality.
2. Allocate work among team members and provide guidance regularly.
3. Conduct periodic and post-project reviews to ensure project is on track.
4. Coordinate functional perspectives from within and outside project teams.
5. Integrate self into client environment to effectively lead project team building positive professional relationships with clients and associates.
6. Develop task interdependency and project tactics with overall project strategy.
7. Establish and maintain high performing team and serve as project advocate within organization.
8. Lead risk management within project management team.
9. Ensure risks have appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
There is a lot more to the job and it cannot all be stated here, but we really welcome you to apply if you have excellent English, a professional attitude and the willingness to grow with a firm for the long term. Here are the requirements to apply:
A. You must have previous project management experience with a Translation Company
B. Please send a detailed cover letter explaining why you are a fit for the position.
C. Please send a resume with all pertinent information.
Negotiable Salary in USD
Salary is Based on experience