Work location: Osaka, Japan
The Job entails the following but not limited to:
• To coordinate with Native Brand Teams of the Clients & build effective relationships with them by understanding their need.
• Communicate effectively between (English) & client. Be a part of all calls and facilitate meetings with status updates and direction. This includes both oral and written
• Manage client expectations. Anticipate client-side bottlenecks in plan execution and propose solutions to clients or production teams in advance through effective communication.
• Work with Indegene operations team, SME’s to manage programs based on client timelines. Communicate, navigate and reset expectations with regard to client information/ requirement/ messages to the operations team in India for efficient execution
• Build a good network in client location and build brand for cross-selling and upselling to grow the account. Work on presales and develop proposals for different clients and solutions
• Secure assets, conduct review meetings and obtain and document feedback from the client to ensure timely completion of projects
• Work with the Operations Managers in India to manage project budgets, costs and timelines
• Make recommendations based on data-driven analysis as per market localization
• Lead weekly review meetings with Clients, manage top line through presales and working closely with the sales team, on the assigned accounts. Achieve high degree of client satisfaction through facilitating this process
• Make account reports every month for number of project executed and pipeline