SDL International, the world leader in professional translation services, software localization, software products is going to select Czech and Slovak Subject Matter Experts -Regulatory Consultants and Translators with experience in pharmaceutical field.
We are looking for resources to review regulatory documents to ensure accuracy and appropriateness according to local laws and regulations or to translate regulatory projects related to drug authorization/launch, namely: Product Information (PI), Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC), Labels, Product Leaflets (PL) for Pharmaceutical Product Submission / Pharmaceutical Regulatory, etc.
It will be also nice if candidate will have an experience in therapeutic areas such as:
• Immune Diseases
- Target language native speaker;
- Good command of English- Regulatory Consultants/ proficiency in English- translators
- University Degree (in Medicine or Life Sciences degree by recognized institution) and/or Regulatory Affairs or Pharmacovigilance experience and degree with preference on Life Science for Regulatory Consultants
- Experience in Life Science sector for translators
- Communication skills, ability to communicate easily with others;
- Ability to issue invoices;
- Good command of MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
If you are interested in this offer, for Regulatory Consultants we would like you to send us [HIDDEN] your updated CV in English with the information about previous experience and best rate in Euro or Czech Koruna (per hour).
If you apply for translators vacancy, please complete SDL Workzone application on:
For more info about SDL please refer to [HIDDEN]