Vistatec is one of the world leading localization organizations, with head office in Dublin, Ireland, helping some of the world’s most iconic brands to optimize and localize their global commercial potential since 1997.
We offer to our customers a comprehensive range of localization and linguistic services.
We are currently recruiting a Spanish Chile Reviewer to work on one of our key accounts, global leader operating in the travel and tourism industry.
The reviewer will work mainly on the review, and occasionally on the translation, of marketing material, UI, documentation, all related to the travel and tourism industry.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with a very passion for his language, and with an eye for detail to ensure that we are delivering top quality to our client.
Below an overview of the key tasks involved in this role:
-Responsible for the Language Quality Audits (LQAs) on selected samples of files translated by translation team across one or several Client accounts.
-Assessing the quality of the translation/reviewing the bilingual files and logging ALL detected errors in the provided excel scorecard.
-Occasional implementation of the suggested corrections directly in the translated file, in case the project turnaround doesn't allow the translation team to implement the changes suggested.
-Expected review throughput: the allocated time for review is based on the throughput of 1,000 words per hour.
- Translation test required to be qualified on the account, and on boarding on customer processes/requirement provided upon qualification on the account.
Position minimum requirements:
- Relevant translation experience in travel and tourism is required, though other kinds of marketing/trans creation experience would also be acceptable.
- Good working knowledge of Excel is required to review all the projects types
- Working with Trados 2015 or any most recent version of the tool
- Good knowledge and use of Xbench is required
- 10/15 hours/weekly capacity which could increase if you have availability
-Training on customer processes/tools provided upon qualification on the account.
Please send your CV highlighting relevant experience in travel and tourism industry, or marketing.
This will be an ongoing, freelance cooperation
Looking forward to hearing from you.