1) Job Responsibilities
• Translate/edit from source to target language.
• Cooperate with team of Project ManagersTranslatorsEditors to complete translation and localization projects according to translation quality standards and client instructions.
• Apply all needed quality assurance, consistency and terminology checks.
• Attend/participate actively in training sessions required for the job.
2) Job Requirements
• Native speakers of the target language.
• A degree in translation or linguistics studies (preferred).
• Minimum of 3-years-experience.
• Previous experience in technical translation is a plus
• Ability to use CAT tools is a plus
If interested, you are welcome to send your updated CV to [HIDDEN] mentioning the job title