Vistatec is one of the world leading localization organizations, with head office in Dublin, Ireland, helping some of the world’s most iconic brands to optimize and localize their global commercial potential since 1997.
We offer to our customer a comprehensive range of localization and linguistic services.
We are currently recruiting experienced French Canadian post-editors for one of our biggest accounts operating in the travel and tourism industry.
This is an ongoing, freelance collaboration.
- Master Degree in Translation or equivalent proven working experience in field.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in translation applied to travel and tourism industry, or equivalent translation experience in marketing/trans creation fields.
- Minimum of weekly 15/20 hours availability (and preferably more).
- Good user of Antidote/Xbench or other most common industry used spell check tools.
- Good user of most common industry used CAT tools, and quick learner of new tools.
- Previous experience with machine translation/post editing projects (as reviewer or post editor).
- Working knowledge of XTM Cloud
Completing a post-editing test is required to be qualified on the account, and onboarding on account processes and tools provided upon qualification on the account.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send an email with your CV to: [HIDDEN]
Looking forward to hearing from you