For more than 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, e-learning and training, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of next-generation technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $500 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and EN 15038 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.
English into Hindi Translators
TransPerfect is looking for qualified English into Hindi translators interested in long term freelance collaboration and willing to join our network of certified linguists. We are looking for candidates experienced in Life Sciences and Marketing translations for some our well-known international clients.
Join the TransPerfect team!
• Translate and proofread various types of documents related to:
o Life Sciences – patient facing materials
o Communication – corporate
• Ensure translated documents mirror the original source document
• Edit documents
• Efficiently maintains formal disciplined operations procedures across a variety of client projects
• Track project-specific non-conformances and resolutions
• Personally perform project QA steps
Essential skills and experience required:
• Translation Degree from a reputed college OR degree and 2 years of translation experience
OR 5 years’ translation experience.
• Must have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in English
• Native level of Hindi
• Prior translation and proofreading experience working for global clients
• Acute attention to detail, spelling and grammar
• Ability to support multiple projects
• Ability to maintain professionalism in all situations, especially under tight deadlines
Interested parties, please email your updated resume or fill the online application on our website.