We need an ES<>EN<><ZH interpreter, or if not, an ES<>ZH interpreter who lives in Hong Kong.
We need a Chinese native in order to accompany our customer to an International Fair about food and agriculture. Our customer is doing this travel in order to expand his client portfolio so, conversations will be about food and agriculture and business as well.
- Type of service: Liason interpretation
- Languages: Spanish<>English<>Chinese or if not Spanish<> Chinese
- Dates:5, 6, 7 and 8th September 2017.
*5th September: The interpreter should pick our customer up at the airport and help him with the check-in in the hotel. 4 hours of work (half day).
*6th and 7th September: INTERNATIONAL FAIR: (Full day). Extra and hours can be required.
*8th September: INTERNATION FAIR (few hours) and accompany our customer to the airport. 4 hours of work (half day).
- Rates: 2 half days and if it is more a full day will be paid and 2 full days, if is more, extra hours will be paid.
- Payment term: 60 calendar days from the receipt of the invoice
-Topic: Business meetings with potential customers about food and agriculture.
City: Hong Kong.
If you are interested in this job and you gather all the
requirements, please send me an email to [HIDDEN] with your CV with photo and with the subject "INTERPRETER EN-ES-ZH HONG KONG,".
Travel and accommodation expenses will be not paid, that's why we need someone who lives in Hong Kong.