SDI Media is the world’s leading media localization provider, offering dubbing, subtitling, and media services for international, regional, and local content owners, aggregators, broadcasters, and new media distributors. With the world’s largest owned and operated network of facilities, incorporating 150 recording rooms and over 85 mixing rooms, SDI Media provides dubbing, subtitling, and other media solutions in more than 80 languages worldwide. Servicing 40 markets, in 37 countries across EMEA, Asia, and The Americas, SDI Media’s global localization footprint provides the only one-stop media localization solution in the industry.
We are looking for freelance translators and polishers who are interested to be part of our pool for potential upcoming dubbing projects for the following languages:
• English to Bahasa Malaysian
• Freelance position
• Work at home or anywhere in with stable internet connection
• Translating TV and movie materials for Dubbing
• Excellent English/ Bahasa Melayu speaker who is well-versed in various accents.
• Strong grammar and aural skills, with ability to accurately translate spoken dialogue of a vast array of content
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience and advantage
• Willing to go to our office from time to time for training purposes
• Must reside in Malaysia
Interested parties, please put “Malaysian Dubbing” and your name in the subject line and send your resume and cover letter to [HIDDEN] Application will not be considered without resume. Applicants, who have submitted CV before, do not need to resend and re-apply. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.